Saturday 8 February 2014

Photoshop Work 2 (Blur Tool)


The blur tool is a very useful tool for making images look realistic again after having them cropped really badly using magic wand or the magnetic tool. I have used the blur tool for my magazine cover where my models legs were really badly damaged after using the magnetic line but i covered it up using the blur tool by swiping across the leg to the part where there is no leg and repeat after a while and your leg will look normal. You can also un-sharpen the sides of the model after cropping by swiping the blur tool around him/her to make it look a little bit more realistic, and not make it stand out to a bad form.

(I would use an example but i have already fixed the legs and do not have a problem with my model).

No comments:

Post a Comment